VAM TOP® HC™ is a derivative connection of VAM TOP®. VAM TOP® HC™ (High Compression) is a Threaded & Coupled (T&C) premium connection which has been designed with the main features of the VAM TOP® product line. VAM TOP® and VAM TOP® HC™ are interchangeable.
VAM TOP® HC™ product lines benefit from the most reliable performances, demonstrated through a large number of qualification tests such as ISO13679 CAL-IV with up to 100% PBYS compression rating.
- Available in sizes from 5″ to 7 3/4″
- Standard and alternative drifts
- Carbon, Martensitic stainless steel (13%Cr & Super 13%Cr), Duplex, Super Duplex and Nickel base Alloys
- Yield strengths from 55 ksi to 150 ksi.
- Production casing
- HP/HT well design.
- VAM TOP® HC™ provides 100% PBYS compression performance, and is qualified as per ISO13679 CAL-IV.
- Beyond the TOP with compression : Extreme compression resistance
- Field proven, easy running, demonstrated with more than 5 million joints run to date for VAM TOP® family connection
- Excellent gas sealability, with more than 25 customers qualification tests, as per stringent testing procedures
- The premium standard for OCTG
- Providing the best support around the world, with around 200 licensees
- Widely used for accessories and completion equipment design
- Special Clearance and Special Bevel available
- Can be used with GRE liner option. Please contact your Vallourec representative for more information.