VAM® MUSTTM is a flush integral heavy wall premium connection for floating salt formations and high collapse applications. VAM® MUSTTM is intended to be used in a combined string (VAM® T&C x VAM® MUSTTM with increased pipe OD adapted to the T&C OD x VAM® T&C).
VAM® MUSTTM is used in the section of the string where the highest collapse pressure occurs without changing the outside diameter and drift of the upper and lower string. VAM® MUSTTM is the reference for floating salt formations.
- Available in sizes of 5 1/2″ (139,7 mm), 7 5/8″ (193,68 mm) and 10 3/4″ (273,05 mm)
- Available wall thickness from 0,75″ to 1,03″ (19,5 mm to 26,16 mm)
- Available in standard drifts
- Available in grades according API 5CT / Vallourec Proprietary Grades including High Collapse, Sour Service and Low Temperature grades
- Available in several CRA grades
- Available in yield strengths from 80 ksi (551,6 MPa) to 140 ksi (965,3 MPa).
- Intermediate string
- Combined string
- Production casing.
- Withstand extreme external pressure
- Internal gas sealability / external hydraulic sealability
- Bending validated up to 10°/100ft
- Extreme shear resistance and collapse resistance due to thick wall pipe.
- Heavy wall for maximum collapse resistance
- Internally / externally fully flush
- Gas tight under combined load
- Same OD and ID as lower and upper string section results in same drilling parameters
- Easy stabbing and running.