VAM® HTFTM (High Torque Flush) is flush OD integral connection providing maximum clearance along with extreme torque strength for challenging applications such as extended reach and slim hole wells, drilling with liner / casing, liner rotation to achieve better cementation in highly deviated and critical High Pressure/High Temperature wells.
Looking ahead on the outcoming testing industry standards, VAM® decided to create an upgraded design and launch on the market the VAM® HTF-NRTM as the new standard version of VAM® extreme high torque flush connection. The VAM® HTF-NRTM has been tested as per API RP 5C5:2013 CAL II which include the gas sealability having load points with bending, internal pressure and high temperature at 135° C.
- Available in sizes from 4 1/2″ to 9 7/8″. Others sizes are available upon request.
- Standard and alternative drifts as per API 5CT and special drifts upon request.
- Validated on Carbon, Martensitic stainless steel, for Yield Strengths from 80 ksi to 140 ksi.
- Production liners
- Drilling liners and liners to be rotated into place during cementing
- Horizontal / deviated wells
- Extended Reach
- Drilling with liner / casing
- An external and internal metal-to-metal seal work independently of each other to achieve reliable sealability against annular and well bore pressures
- The VAM® HTF-NRTM gas-tight sealing integrity has been tested and proven as per API RP 5C5:2013 CAL-II.
- Proven gas sealability
- Maximum clearance
- Superior rotational capability
- User friendly
- API RP 5C5:2013 CAL-II qualified
- Reliable internal and external pressure integrity, and under combined loads.