VAM® HPTM is a gas tight Threaded and Coupled (T&C) premium connection combining maximum external and internal pressure resistance with increased compression. The connection was specifically designed to overcome problems associated with annulus pressure build-up in High Pressure/High Temperature wells.
It provides the highest level of performance, demonstrated through ISO 13679 CAL-IV qualification, and has been field proven in the world’s most extreme HP/HT environments to date.
VAM® HPTM is the next generation solution for Production Casing and Tie-back to safely contain the production of your HP/HT reservoirs and beyond.
- Available in sizes from 7″ to 11″, other sizes available upon request
- Heavy weight pipe, typically 0.600″ to 1.050″ wall thickness
- Tailor-made pipe OD, wall thickness, drift and coupling OD available upon request
- Carbon steels, other grades available upon request
- Yield strength from 80ksi to 140ksi.
- Production casing
- Production Tie-back
- Contingency string
- Extreme HP/HT wells.
- ISO 13679 CAL-IV qualified, field proven in extreme HP/HT wells
- Highest external pressure resistance on the market
- Higher compression than conventional HP/HT connections
- Sealability validated up to 250°C.
- Dual gas tight sealing system to isolate internal and external pressure
- High clearance – slim line design, tailor-made to your dedicated project
- High torque capacity in order to cope with the most challenging well conditions.
- Special clearance option upon request