CLEANWELL® Dry is a totally dry multi-function coating replacing both storage and running compounds. It is applied in VAM® manufacturing plants on the surface of pin and box threads of VAM® premium connections.
CLEANWELL® DRY features:
– Anti-corrosion and anti-galling metal plating on pin and box to protect the steel from corrosion along the product life and improve its anti-galling performances
– A soft wax-type lubricant coating on the box for increased running performances.
- Keep your well clean: zero discharge to the environment and into the well bore (e.g. no plugging of sand screens, no contamination of completion equipment…)
- Reduce operational costs : Rig ready product – Elimination of storage dope cleaning and running dope application
- Improve running performances: less rejects and back out
- Reduce HSE risks due to cleaner environment and reduced pipes handling
- Preserve the environment
- Performances of VAM® premium connections are maintained when combined with CLEANWELL® DRY including:
-Multiple make & break capacity
-Structural integrity and gas sealability qualified up to the highest standard ISO 13679 / API 5C5 CAL-IV latest revisions.
-Full compatibility with accessories and non-coated pipes
-High corrosion resistance
Specific rules and torque table apply to running of VAM ® premium connections with CLEANWELL® DRY coated connections; contact your VAM® representative for details.